“Don’t Retire to Expire” will hopefully inspire the reader to think about the lifestyle they will encounter in retirement. We must have a financial plan. We also need plan for our daily lifestyle to keep us active. these are the days that belong to us, let’s use them. What do they have in mind to deal with activities to keep them engaged in staying connected and, therefore, sharing their lives with the world around them. We lose the focus of wanting to still have a purpose in living. Don’t Retire to Expire!
In this short read, Ronette shares the insights and lessons that she learned when the bright light of her ever climbing “ROCKSTAR” and the immense darkness of her every growing inner misery, collided. For anyone who has been that trusted, sought after, get the job done, “go-to” Leader you know the highs of that “ROCKSTAR” Label. However, there are also the lows. At a point when she seemed to “have it all”, Ronette had to slow it down, put it on pause, reevaluate and shift her mindset, her priorities, her motivations and her “why”.
Kwame invents a watch that teleports him back in time where he meets one of his favorite historical figures (Jackie Robinson); who teaches him a valuable lesson in overcoming challenges despite what people think.
“God is in Your Inbox” is a compilation of inspirational messages shared through your everyday email. These stories have lasted the test of time because of their positive messages of love, hope and faith.
BTVN currently has a national and international audience of more than 4,200 monthly viewers who access video content through our Roku, Apple podcast (formerly iTunes), and Android podcatcher platforms. Local, national and international viewers are continuously increasing through the addition of collaborative online networks and social media followers who also add the content to their networks.
Here’s what you will receive:
- Professionally Produced Three (3) minute Book Promotion Video
- Website Embed Code to provide your website visitors 24/7 introduction to your book
- Link to Your Video to share in your PR, Email and Social Networking Campaigns
- Featured on BizLynks.TV, Roku, Apple Podcast and Android Podcatchers
We strongly encourage our authors to take advantage of this great marketing opportunity and to announce your appearance to your networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc). It is also a great opportunity for a Press Release or special email campaign.
If you are interested in featuring your book, follow the Book Submission Steps below:
- Click the Buy Now button above to submit your $199 payment.
- Upon payment confirmation, you will be directed to the Book Submission Form. The information on the form will help to ensure that we meet the objectives of the book promotion and that you have a valuable online tool to promote your book to book lovers. It will also allow us to promote you and your book on our website and social media networks.
- After you complete your submission form, you will then be directed to our online scheduler to indicate when you are available to record the interview. Please select three different dates to optimize scheduling options for our production team. Recording times are booked in 45 minute increments. All recordings are conducted at the BizLynks TV Network studio, located at 3079 Campbellton Rd. SW, Suite 104, Atlanta, GA 30311.
Our production team will confirm your appearance date and provide interview instructions and “On the Set” Guidelines” via email. Be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list to be sure that we land in your Inbox. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to contact us. We anticipate seeing your book On the Bookshelf.
BizLynks TV Network (BTVN) is an online video platform featuring dynamic programming designed to inform and educate entrepreneurs, small businesses, associations and nonprofits.
© 2018 BizLynks Consulting Group, LLC